Health & Safety Measures - Covid-19
Following the Welsh Government announcement on 19th June, we are pleased to announce that our shop will be re-opening on Monday 22nd June at 10am, strictly by appointment only.
Due to social distancing regulations here are the new measures that have been put in place to ensure we can open and operate safely.
What are we doing to implement safety & social distancing measures in store?
- Revised opening times Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm / Sunday 11am - 4pm.
- Introducing appointment only system, customers will not be able to walk in to the shop freely. Special evening appointments are also available.
- The duty manager will manage the total number of customers in the shop at any given time, and manage queues outside the shop, giving priority to customers with pre booked appointments.
- Fitting appointments will be restricted to outfit wearer only, friends & family will not be allowed to attend. One parent per child fitting only.
- Rigorous cleaning schedule in the shop and hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance.
- All staff will be provided with face masks or visors if actual social distancing is not practical, ie when a tape measure is being used on the customer.
- Clear signage asking you to stand two meters apart.
- Payments via bank transfer are preferred, cash or card payments will still be accepted when transfer is not possible. Card terminal will be cleaned after each use.
- Changing rooms will still be open in limited capacity to ensure social distancing of 2 meters apart. And will be rigorously cleaned after each customer.
- Garments that have been used for try on during fitting appointments will be put into quarantine for 48 hours and then cleaned prior to going back into stock.
- Customer seating & toilets will be cleaned after each customer visit.
Thank you to all our customers for your patience & understanding.